Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 110

Thread: More Bad Luck

  1. #91
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who in the fuck cares anymore! This is like yesterdays news! Christ almighty let this shit go.

  2. #92
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    Ok.

  3. #93
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Cherry Pez but Kris deserves a clearer answer from me and I just plain ran out of time this morning.

    Here it is...My post (the one in question) was clearly addressing Roger! The purpose of my post was to recommend that he get a back up moderator. That way, when a "stranger" arrives and is obviously "looking for a confrontation" and the moderator nips it in the bud, there will be no need for anyone to argue about anything. The friendly thread can resume, virtually uninterupted!

    That is my opinion....and if you don't like it, I have others! LOL!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #94
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OKay NOW can we drop it please? And I will have one of those mugs of beer too that you are having Gus. By the way, it is nice to meet you both.

    And I HAVE to ask Kris, who is that avatar of?

  5. #95
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Here Here Cherry_pez [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] I will drink
    to that nice to meet you here Gus you are a
    great moderator you have the knack to keep
    things on the straight and narrow but do it
    with class and style so a [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] to you Mr
    Danger.

    Peace out CW

  6. #96
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Give Miss Bossy Britches 2 please... and she'll be back to her friendly self momentarily.
    Waves at Warren amd Mr. Danger... [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] salude anybody want some [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #97
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **gasps** Me Bossy? LOL I will take the second drink nonetheless.. then I will be Saucy Britches no?

  8. #98
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, it's nice to meet you too Cherry_Pez. I believe Kris and I have met before, in another life, and have agreed to disagree when an impasse is reached, so dropping it oughta be do-able.

    Thanks CW! I try to "moderate" privately. I think most people appreciate that. I know I do, on other boards I frequent.
    Just like in real life, I think it's always best to treat people the way you like to be treated.

    Hi cherrysis wave

    It's kind of early here but CHEERS ya'all!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #99
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I have met more people here at roger's board than anywhere else i have been on Hostboard. He is quite popular. So it is nice to meet you once again Gus.

  10. #100
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog, You old Pirate You.

    You didn't tell me you had all these Lovely Cherry Grrlllzzz hanging around your place. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Wingy [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •